Friday, April 8, 2011

16th Month Week 4



The new baby is 14 weeks along now and I have found some of the energy that I was missing in the first 3 months. So, I have made a schedule for Jackson. We are going to talk about a new theme, number, letter, shape/color each week. We have a playgroup outing to go along with each topic. I am hoping all this will help me learn a few more words, and maybe if he sees a cow, he will not call it a dog.


Jackson understands quite a bit now but just does not say much. He goes to the fridge when wants a drink. He gets his snacks off the bottom shelf of the pantry. When I ask him to brush his teeth, he goes to the bathroom.


He loved climbing! He climbs up in chairs by himself. He loves playing on the slide at the playground. We are trying to teach him to not climb back up the slide but to go up the stairs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment