Monday, September 12, 2011

21st Month Week 4 and 35 Weeks Gestation




Jackson got to see his first Auburn game of the season. Auburn did not disappoint. They waited until the very last minute, literally, to win the game. We are trying to teach him to raise his arms for a touchdown and say "War Eagle!" So far, he watches the TV and yells, "Ball!" and "Oh!"












When, I got him up from his nap one day this week, he touched my belly and said, "Ball." I told him it was his little brother and he said, "Ball." Later that evening, while we were reading books, Carson kicked and Jackson felt it. Jackson turned around and looked at my belly. Then, he lifted up my shirt and stuck his finger in my belly button. Carson just happened to kick again. Jackson jerked his finger out of my belly button and looked at me so surprised. Then, he stuck his finger in his belly button.












We had a very stressful Friday and I had not felt Carson move in almost 12 hours. After loading up on sugar and still not feeling him move, we headed for the doctor's office. They did a stress test just to make sure he was doing okay. Of course, as soon as they hooked me up to the monitor, he started kicking like crazy. At least Drew and I got a date night out of the whole thing! We have made it 2 weeks further with Carson than we did with Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment