Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 Years Old and 19 Months Week 3

The boys have been swimming twice now at the YMCA on Sunday afternoons.  Last week, Carson would not let go of me.  This week, he was jumping off the side and swimming like his big brother.  I would love to think that it is my fabulous teaching abilities but I think it is just confidence on Carson's part.  Jackson has been "swimming" in our hot tub during the week.  He dives down to the bottom to get his torpedo.

Last week, Drew and I were in Erie for meetings.  The boys stayed with Grammy.  They got to go to the park every morning and even had a picnic one day.  It sounds like they may have had ice cream at night.  Jackson went looking for it last night in the freezer but it was all gone.

We got some rain over the weekend and it flooded the backyard.  We found the boys hopping in puddles.  They were covered in mud from head to toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment