Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Years Old and 4 Months Week 2




Carson had pears and bananas this week. He was not a huge fan of the bananas from Gerber but he loves banana mashed in the food processor. Jackson loves to help make baby food. Jackson loves to help in the kitchen! He will even help me wash the dishes and unload the dishwasher. He put the cutting board away in the correct spot. I was amazed.

We have had some cooler weather but I still try to get the boys outside each day. The only days we are inside is when it is raining. Jackson rides his tricycle and Big Wheel around the yard and deck. He loads up his shopping cart with items from the shed or pantry and carts them around the yard. I found all of my canned goods in his shopping cart one day.

Carson is laughing now. He is so ticklish. It is fun to see him giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment