Thursday, October 6, 2011

22nd Month Week 3 and 38 Weeks Gestation




Jackson started saying, "Mama" non-stop this week. He said "Mama" for the first time at 15 months and then forgot about it for a while. Everything is "Mama, mama." He also learned the word, "No." I was hoping that we would never learn that one. We say, "Yes" and he says, "No." He also asks for "cheese" except he says "sheez." That is the only word that he does not say crystal clear.


Jackson accomplished a milestone this week. He learned how to jump and get both feet off the ground. It is so cute.


I was dilated 3 cm and 70% effaced at my appointment. I had the doctor strip my membrane which was to put me into labor if it was time. At 3AM, Tuesday morning my water broke. It took 19 hours to have Carson because he was sunny side up and "stuck" as Jackson would say. Carson was born at 10:01PM on September 27, 2011. He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment