Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2 Years Old and 7 Months Old

Carson is 7 months old!  I cannot believe it.  He is wearing 18 month clothes.  He can sit up by himself for a little while.  He prefers rolling around all over the floor.  He is pushing up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  He will be crawling in no time.  He eats baby food, crackers and bananas.  He has three teeth in and two more on the way.  He will be eating table food soon!  Yesterday, I was helping Jackson and holding Carson.  I had a banana in my hand.  Carson just leaned over and took a big bite out of the banana.  Now, I am sharing my food with the three men in my life.  I should be skinny in no time!

Nicole came to play with us last week.  She was a huge help.  Drew was out of town on his first trip with Pyrotek.  Nicole and I took walks and played with the kids.  We got the garden planted with the cold weather crops.  Nicole gave me some mommy time.  Travis, Nicole's son, sent Jackson some of his trains so she played trains with Jackson.  She even taught him her name.  Jackson has been saying, "Nicole.  Bye-bye.  Wee!"  Grammy taught him that when someone leaves on a plane they go, "Wee!"

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Nana and Papaw this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment