Monday, July 11, 2011

19th Month Week 3 and 26 Weeks Gestation

Well, there are no pictures because Mommy dropped her camera on the way out the door to Asher's first birthday party. We had a great time at his beach party on Lake Norman. Jackson loved the cupcakes that looked like fish!

I had my 26 week appointment with Cole. Daddy forgot that I had the appointment and scheduled a meeting with a client and then my babysitter backed out last minute so Jackson went with me. The checked Cole's heart rate which was 130 bpm. Then, since I was already feeling pressure, they decided to do an ultrasound to measure the length of my cervix. Everything was fine and Cole measure one week ahead of schedule. Who would have guessed?! Jackson, being the curious toddler that he is, had to sit beside me on the table and when the ultrasound tech put jelly on my belly, Jackson wanted some on his belly too.

Jackson is learning all his body parts which is so cute. He still gets ears and eyes confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment