Monday, July 11, 2011

19th Month Week 4 and 27 Weeks Gestation

Jackson and I went to a story time/art class again this week. The story was Llama Llama Misses Momma. Jackson got to paint with a toothbrush, make tracks with cars dipped in paint and decorate a lunch bag. Once again, he loved washing the dishes in the cleanup station the best.

The books was very appropriate since we had spent the week talking about zoo animals.

Cole is kicking hard enough for my belly to visibly jump. Drew could feel little thumper really well. I went for my gestational diabetes testing and passed. Yeah! Cole has his head down. I can feel him kicking up near my ribs. When they measured my belly, he was one week ahead of schedule and had grown a lot in the last week and a half. He was already 2 lbs and 4 oz a week and a half ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment