Tuesday, July 19, 2011

20th Month Week 1 and 28 Weeks Gestation



Jackson said his first phrase this week, "Oh goll." He also repeated me when I said "boom." He knows the difference between ducks and dogs now. He can say "quack." It is fun to see him learn so much. Daddy taught him how to play golf this week with a plastic club and ball. He has gotten a lot better at making contact with the ball. He loves having me blow bubbles and is trying to do it himself.

We went to an ice cream play date at Sharon and Carlee's. We got to make ice cream sundaes that looked like clowns and an double scoop ice cream cone out of construction paper.


We had a play date with new friends that just moved to Davidson from Eugene, Oregon on Saturday. Kelli and Paul have Claire (2.5 years) and Henry (5 months). Our house is covered in Auburn gear so I was glad when Paul was wearing his Oregon jacket and Henry was in an Oregon onesie. They didn't seem to be too upset over Auburn winning the National Championship.














Cole is moving around and you can see my whole stomach move. I tell Jackson about the baby. He knows where my belly is and likes touching it but I think that is all he understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment